|Race||Half human, half vampire|
She is only seen in volume fourteen after Karin has become human. It was suggested in an omake that the psyche would be reincarnated as the child of Kenta and Karin. She also humorously requests that Kenta make sure that she reincarnates as a girl because she doesn't want to be a boy with creepy eyes. She is a normal human child who has a strange habit of trying to kiss her father on the lips and bears a striking resemblance to her mother, even having a big chest at the age of six. As she leaves for school, she fails to notice Anju, who is, in fact, her maternal aunt, watching over her and promising to keep "her" (unclear if it was Karin or Kanon she was referring to) happy.
- Her "daddy complex" is due to Sophia's affection for Kenta being reborn in Kanon.
- Because of such, Karin worries that she did a poor job raising Kanon.
- Kanon sometimes has vague memories of Sophia's life.
- Likely due to the combination of being half-vampire and the daughter/reincarnation of the Psyche, Kanon has not shown any vampiric signs despite being 14.
- Its also plausible being of the Psyche bloodline, Kanon might be able to reproduce.
- Kanon has a natural talent for being lovable to almost anyone, even her bitter paternal great-grandmother.
- She has references with Asa Shigure from Shuffle, Mayuka from Tenchi muyo the daughter of darkness, Pixie from Marvel comics: X-Men, Ariadne from Words worth, Natsuki from Hyper police and Mink from Dragon half and is a father human and mother non human
- These character are similar to Kanon, Chrona from Soul Eater, Tiffania from Zero no Tsukaima, Myucel from Outbreak company Asuha from Astarotte no omocha, Centorea from Moster Musume and is a father human and mother non human
- As a child she showed no fear of getting lost and remained cheerful.
- She seems to have a fondness for haunted houses