|Race||Half human, half vampire|
She is only seen in volume fourteen after Karin has become human. It was suggested in an omake that the psyche would be reincarnated as the child of Kenta and Karin. She also humorously requests that Kenta make sure that she reincarnates as a girl because she doesn't want to be a boy with creepy eyes. She is a normal human child who has a strange habit of trying to kiss her father on the lips and bears a striking resemblance to her mother, even having a big chest at the age of six. As she leaves for school, she fails to notice Anju, who is, in fact, her maternal aunt, watching over her and promising to keep "her" (unclear if it was Karin or Kanon she was referring to) happy.
- Her "daddy complex" is due to Sophia's affection for Kenta being reborn in Kannon.
- Because of such, Karin worries that she did a poor job raising her.
- Kannon sometimes has vague memories of Sophia's life.
- Likely due to the combination of being half-vampire and the daughter/reincarnation of the Psyche, Kannon has not shown any vampiric signs despite being 14.
- Its also plausible being of the Psyche bloodline, Kannon might be able to reproduce.
- Kannon has a natural talent for being lovable to almost anyone, even her bitter paternal great-grandmother.
- As a child she showed no fear of getting lost and remained cheerful.